Saturday, September 23, 2006

Well I am back. Sort of. In a jet lagged kind of way. Sort of fuzzy around the edges as if I wasn't quite all beamed up. Jadey picked us up and after an initial frenzied catch up, the three of us drove back as if we'd just had a really big night and were coming down. All of us so tired, the day so bright. I'm still feeling the same way, dispite really good sleeps, both on the plane and in my lovely, big, comfy bed. Canada was a blast but I'm too tired really to go into much detail right now. We had such a great time though. Great being together for two weeks - unprecedented for us; good mix of family time and other time; being outdoors in spectacular scenaries; and shopping, sleeping, eating, relaxing inside; saw some great sporting events and experienced 27C and snow!! Will go into more detail when my fingers correspond with my thoughts a bit better. Actually, it's not even as complicated as that-when I have coherent thoughts, is really the issue. Thanks for all your lovely wishes while I was away, and Bec, I need your address for copious amounts of cinnamon stuff to come your way. I stopped short of cinnamon flavoured dental floss though!! Really!! Good night!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

Welcome Back!
*hugs and kisses*
Gladd you had a great time, can't wait to hear about it:)

12:21 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

*Giant hug* welcome home, glad to hear it all went swimmingly. You didn't have to buy me cinnamon things, you are so wonderful!!!! I will send you an email:) You should enjoy some cinnamon things for yourself - they are so yummy.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

I missed here and here!

7:38 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Did Jadey give you the fifty or so hugs we all sent for you at the airport? :-)

Welcome back!

Hope you get over being let jagged, er, jet lagged soon. :-)

11:42 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

yep! Got them all. that's why she was so tired driving back :-)
it's nice to be home.

2:04 AM  
Blogger intentionally left blank said...

one can never have too much cinnamon. i dump a big spoonful of cinnamon onto my bowl of oatmeal each morning

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home