Monday, July 24, 2006

I am bone weary. That old feeling I thought I had left behind of trying to do everything and not really knowing anything. Feels a bit different this time. Good people around me supporting me, helping me, people I respect. Nice. My company, yes officially a company today, limited liability and all that, is booming. Growing like an out of control weed, that I hope will one day have pretty flowers. Tendrils out everywhere reaching into new territory. Excited and terrified in equal parts. Holding my breath as my home becomes overrun by workers..still not sure how many I need. 8? 12? 15? Breathe..The beautiful thing is I feel so alive. So organised. Dare I say accomplished, proud. And downright lucky. Seemingly mismatched jigsaw pieces sliding into lock with each other. Click. Picture revealed.

5 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Congratulations Suze:) I hope all goes well with your company. It must feel so good to be the one calling the shots!

9:32 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

How come so many people are afraid to say they're happy or proud? You should be. You're not going to jinx anything. Enjoy. You're doing it. Congratulations!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Welcome back and congratulations!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

wow, thanks guys!! It's a quarter after midnight and I'm writing proposals and all of a sudden can't work out maths problems I can normally do in seconds. I think it may be time to leave this part alone. However it does feel great. Daunting but so satisfying and nice not having to deal with dickheads.

7:18 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

you're back! and congratulations!!! your own business. that is amazing. :)

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home