Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I love it when my belly is full of good fresh food. I just ate an enormous bowl of choy sum, or maybe it was kar gai, with kecap manis and oyster sauce, and a stir-fry of marinated tofu, corn off the cob, bean shoots, carrot and mushroom. And it was so delicious I had a second enormous bowl. Yummeeeeeeee! Trying to feel a bit healthier. My normally flawless skin has been spotty and I also had a rash from my washing powder, and I've been worried that I might be getting really sick again. The kind of sick that has landed me in hospital before-last year, in and out for three months. So I'm eating well, sleeping well (which isn't normally much of an effort for me anyway), and exercising, which is something I engage in sporadically, even though it makes me feel so good when I'm in a routine. Tomorrow after some big meetings in the big smoke, my boy and I are heading to a friend's house overlooking the Hawkesbury River to relax and unwind before the next busy stint of work starts. Only one more sleep to go!!

4 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

I don't know what half of this stuff is, but it sounds good. Maybe you should end meals like this with Spumoni. :-)

(See my blog recently)

6:15 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Nooooo! Suze don't listen to Pitto, spumoni will make you need to walk even more!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Oysters are getting bad press on our west coast this year. Are yours OK?

2:44 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

The relaxing and unwinding sounds nice:) It's good that this time you're listening to the warning signs from your body and trying to do something to counteract it getting worn down!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home