Saturday, December 02, 2006

And then, a moment, bolting through the rain and hail, soaked, stripped, plummet into warm inviting bath...and I look at him and feel more connected than I've felt for a very long time.

Has it been so long, is my faith so weak that I didn't recognise it?

And it didn't stop.

All weekend, very little sleep, both banal and riveting conversations, lots of giggling and tender staring moments and I was totally there. My heart felt so full, so accessible to him, and he saw it and took it all and honoured it with his embrace. Arms wide open.

Such easy, seamless intertwining of bodies and ideas like a rare exotic dance brought out for a visiting dignitary.

And now he's gone and I'm floating like the mist outside swirling around the trees.

3 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

I think I'm getting all Misty just reading this. :-) Sorry bad puns just call out to me.


Enjoy living life!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

so ahppy that it's all coming together:)Yeah misty!

9:26 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

:) glad things are going well for you:)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home