Sunday, November 05, 2006

ATTENTION ALL GEEK KIDS!!

I need some help. I am writing a series of guided meditation CDs and need background music. The CDs are 30 mins long each and I need relaxing, easily accesible music that includes stuff like Tibetan singing bowls, crystal bells, water, etc.. This would be a 'signature' piece that runs through all the CDs. Any ideas on ways of sourcing such music? Ideally I would like to set up a barter type situation involving internet marketing knowledge. In fact any marketing knowledge that is required. Basically, the CDs will be available online and I could include a link to your site, on mine, and promote your music on my site. This site will have an enormous amount of traffic to it once it is set up (within the next month) Or otherwise free sources. Any ideas anyone?

Please forward to anyone who might be interested.
Thanks.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Where have all the geeks gone???

2:28 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

Ok so i'm not a geek, but have been looking for stuff that wouyld fit in this will send you stuff soon...

4:12 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Sorry, can't help, I'm strictly a "music with words" girl!

3:21 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I know?!! Where are they??

3:53 AM  
Blogger marvin said...

i know a guy (so does earthkissed) who was into making some electronic music. i'll try getting him in contact.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

I wish I was a geek. I have always aspired to geekdom but not had the confidence for it...could be a nerd though!

Babs

10:24 PM  
Blogger Venus Vulture said...

Hi Suze
I make a lot of ambient electronic music as Venus Vulture and I think I can make something along the lines you're after, if you're still looking. Email me -venusvulture(at)hotmail(dot)com and I'll make some stuff - bells and harps and stuff and post it on my tripod site. Let me know.
Sean

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home