Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thanks guys, and for those of you who unwittingly made me laugh or smile, well double thanks. I thought today was going to be my first day without tears, but it wasn't. Although, the volume etc has decreased. I'm getting bored with my misery and now just want it to go away. Even my dog doesn't bother trying to comfort me anymore, and that's saying something. He's a very neurotic, vocal, emotional dog and usually if I'm crying he will find me. Even kilometres away. Have been doing heaps of exercise which is really helping (hard to cry and swim at the same time)! And have also come to some great realisations about my Modus Operandi in relationships/friendships in general. My needs, my responsibilites etc...it has all been very enlightening, although pretty heart breaking at times too. So maybe tomorrow will be the day...

7 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

*Hug* Things will get better.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Wow, that was fast. Thanks babe, and tomorrow may also be the day that I get down to the PO and send you cinnamon stuff! Sorry love, have been a little preoccupied.

4:37 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

So should i be sending some European chocolate your way? I find that a litlle Milka helps a bit in all things:)

5:00 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Hahahaha, a girl should never say no to a little 'milka'!! Dark chocolate is my favourite, and as Pitfinder pointed out, good for you!!! Isn't that the best news of last century? That and red wine.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Foxsden said...

Ok.. its getting near the end of the week now and you have to sort yourself out for next week. I suggest finding something completely out of your zone to go do. Like Pole Dancing classes or Line Dancing or damn clay pot modelling, go karting - whatever. You must not sit around feeling sorry for yourself any longer... especially if this is over this silly man. You also need to buy the book called 'The Rules' it has some valid points (as well as its fair share of pish) but does a pretty good job of making you pull yourself up by your boot strings after being dumped.. Unless you want to wallow in self pity - which is ok, if thats what you want.. sometimes thats quite enjoyable but I get bored of wallowing after a while.

Im not very good and doing girly hug and sympathy stuff so I'll be the contrast here. I can however recommend chocolate - do you get Green & Blacks there? You can eat it until you vom and THEN want more.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Oh shit Suze, Ml just reminded me, the reason I adore cookies and cream chocolate is because I developed an expensive taste for Green and Blacks organic Bourbon vanilla white chocolate... The Co-op sells it still I think...yum.

2:44 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I'm in quoting mood, so....


"Friendship is love minus sex plus reason. Love is friendship plus sex minus and minus reason." -Mason Cooley


"There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first...when you learn to live for others, they will live for you." -Paramahansa Yogananda


*Hug*

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home