Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I just dropped Luka off at Pete's because I've got an early start tomorrow. 8am - 9pm in Sydney and I'm home and should be getting ready and sorting out some stuff from today, networking computers etc..but i don't wanna!!

So I am eating lime and pepper chips and drinking really nice champagne, and feel like getting trashed. I feel like taking multiple substances and dancing. Dancing to the rain Gods to extinguish the fires and bring relief to the dryness permeating my skin. And if it rained I would dance naked under the wet moon and howl! and roll around on the grass until I was covered in mud.

And I would, finally after many hours sleep not get up early, and not drive, and not sort out breakfast, and not pay bills, and work out why my blackberry isn't working, and not....just not.

I would eat things out of packets and dance around the house naked...

Damn this champagne is yummy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

Oh honey wish you could share some of the champagne...it makes me do stupid things too:)
hope you have a good day, Lol!

1:57 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I think your plan sounds like a good one, being responsible and going to work and doing what you're supposed to is hard work sometimes! Hope today you're okay and not feeling too hung over... I think the rain and dancing outside idea sounds good though!

4:04 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Thanks for the visual. :-)

5:04 PM  
Blogger RockyRaccoon said...

haha i love this post. Glad to see your doing well :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Jett said...

u gotta love those lime and pepper chips....the tang and heat..

what a great mixture..

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home