Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So tonight I have a date.

I know...hard to believe, but alas, it's true.

And I am so nervous and procrastinating. I'm making him dinner and I've only just got home from shopping at the various providores who have the yummy things I need for my, hopefully, lust inducing, concoctions.

I haven't had a shower, and I've only got two more hours. No idea what to wear! Haven't sorted out music...

Ok, breathe, relax...and he's so lovely...but aren't they all in the beginning?

I've got to put the washing away...and the dishes...breathe....oh how ridiculous! I probably won't even like him in a couple of weeks, I'll be whingeing about the way he talks or dresses or his mother, or some other trivial thing like that. Ok, well not his Ma...

But right now, he's gorgeous. Dresses well, smells delicious, is motivated, and really compassionate...and I really like him.

And I think he likes me too....

Ok, I'm going to unpack the food and have a shower...

I'm going already!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

That sounds awesome, lovely!
Hope the din-din went well, and of course he likes you:) I mean why wouldn't he? Gorgeous, successful woman is giving him the time of the day and she cooks too?
As to the other stuff, well yeah they are all great in the beginning, and it's so easy to find faults and call it not settling, but the important thing to remember is that it takes so much courage to try all over again, like honestly:)
so.....
have fun sweets, enjoy getting to know him and take it one day by day.
love ya!

3:44 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Try to relax, confidence is sexy to us.

Hope it went well.

9:07 PM  
Blogger eleKtrofly said...

awwwwwwww....

good luck, darling. <3

12:27 PM  
Blogger JD said...

Hi,
hope's everything's gone ok for you.
I don't know you but I guess you must deserve it.
Go on

2:37 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

So...I'm thinking ether the date went great and you're too busy to tell us about it * in which case glad it did* or you had an awful time and don't wanna talk about it. Hope things are working out for you gorgeous!

3:29 PM  
Blogger eleKtrofly said...

okay, SUZE-- i am getting worried...

WHERE ARE YOU!?

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home