Thursday, December 28, 2006

I just found my three and half year old wandering the hallway at 11.30pm and she looked up at me, still pretty much asleep and on her way to my bed, and said: I slepted in my bed ALL night! Well, close enough sweet pea...

so I showed her the fairy lights on outside in the garden, and the stars so bright tonight, and then tucked her and her crazy fluffy hair into my bed.

I thought it was only fair given she helped me make the bed this morning, with my new Egyptian cotton 320 threads per sq inch king size sheets...my Christmas present to myself.

Tragic but true, I know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jett said...

why shouldnt you spoil yourself..

I bet they feel nice when you snuggle under the doona..

I so like fresh clean sheets

8:47 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

she sounds so sweet!
nothing tragic about that... sometimes best presents come from self:) I love buying gifts for me and sometimes waiting till "the day" to open them. Always buy B-day gift for self and I even wrap it, if it's jewlery.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

happy new year gorgeous!

5:08 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I indulged the other day in some post-christmas present shopping for myself and also got nice egyptian cotton of something arather count sheets.. But I'm not using them until I move back to QLD.

7:30 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Happy New Year!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home