Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A couple of weeks ago a guy heard about me
He rang me
I talked about strategy
About new technologies,
We had a few meetings
I talked about algorithms,
About databases, tracking
Yesterday we met with the ex CEO of Village Roadshow and Philips
Today they made me a H U G E offer to do some work for them
Like HUGE
Like the kind of money I have fantasised about winning
Or being bequeathed by some benevolent stranger
And I feel a calm inside of me like panic
Like those music videoclips where one person is standing totally still while the world rushes around them
Like it's so big I can't get my head around it
Can't quite believe it's real
And it's not yet..but maybe soon
Real soon
And these guys are really good guys
Guys that could really mentor me
Or highlight what I think I know.
At 34 this could be the golden opportunity of my career
And I think I'm ready.
Yeah, I'm ready.

6 Comments:

Blogger NWO said...

Wooohooo! Congrats! No matter what happens, it has to feel good to get an offer like that.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

whooohooo!!!!
you so deserve this and have woked so hard to get this far:)
iknow it's not about the money but it is so nice when dreams come true, and it semas like yours, smart, talentend, beautifil girl are coming true. You are soooo
ready for this, facing those lifes chalanges head on.
You inspire me to want more out of my life:)Thanks!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

aaaaww thanks guys. We finalised the details this morning and start work tomorrow!! I'm so excited.

6:00 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Life can really be a mile a minute thrill sometimes.

Grab on and enjoy the ride.


You only go around once.

(cool!)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

That is so awesome!
Good luck girl:)

4:46 PM  
Blogger RockyRaccoon said...

damn girly good for you! that is'nt a feeling or space that we often experiance in our lives. just let it flow over you and take what is yours ;)

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home