Thursday, February 22, 2007

So I've made the change, and I'm unsure of whether I'm going to need HRT to help me through it.
New blogger hey?
Well I'm a little sceptical. If it works, I'll be very happy to get my old friends back, the people that haven't been able to leave comments etc..but if I press publish and the whole thing disappears...well..unlikely I'll be particularly impressed and I will, no doubt vanish from this lovely ether land. Never to be seen or spoken of again.
That could happen.
Well....here goes.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

HA! How about that?
well, so far so good..

5:38 PM  
Blogger NWO said...

I guess I'm next through the turnstile. But I'm holding on the the Old Ways as long as possible.

7:26 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Nothing seems different to me. The NeoEarth thing still wants to crash me, but I can still go around it if I run fast.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

looks good! Smooth sailing:)

7:42 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Stills works for me... but no difference in appearance.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Did you get rid of NeoEarth? I don't see it anymore.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Ross F. said...

Strange, but I switched months ago and have not had any of the problems people are describing. Thank God cause I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff. I write on the paper, not make the paper.

12:37 PM  
Blogger cat society said...

see you on the other side!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home