Monday, February 05, 2007

I"ve just realised something.

For the last few years, or maybe it"s been my whole life, I"ve been wanting a book, a manual, if you will on how to live my life. See, I"ve never really been taught anything by anyone and just sort of figured everything out.

But now I realise that I"ve always known.

The things that are important to me, and any questions I may have about them, are pretty much answered before I finish asking them.

And this is the ironic thing. The one thing...the only thing really, that I"ve been taught, is to ignore that. To overlay the truth, what I know to be true in my gut, ever since I was a tiny little thing, with layers of crap that sound feasible, or maybe appealing, but aren"t right.

All I have to do, is to "check in" with myself, "read" my body and what I"m feeling, and the answer is there.

So I don"t need a manual on how to live my life.

I need to throw away the one, that says don"t listen to that voice inside of me that already knows.

5 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

We spend the second half of our lives un-learning all the wrong stuff we picked up in the first half.

When I was a kid, it wasn't good for you to have a chocolate chip cookie at breakfast, but cinnamon-sugar on buttered toast was okay.(scratches head) Go Figure.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

Don't we all at times wish for a book?omething like the manual . But i think we always know what will work out, realationships, hardships, friendships, work...all those things we know when it's not working, or it will never, just let your intuition point you in the right direction.But I think I learn frommy mistakes, maybe even we need to learn pain, so that we can better appriciate happines?

4:26 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

Ok I need that book right about now... Suze I need advice and not soa sure i want to post it, so...
IM? need a dateand time as well as wine:)

12:01 PM  
Blogger gothcat said...

Just get a book on reading your instincts.I guess its a sixth sense isnt it,but they dont teach you how to use it in school,Perhaps they should.They say the emotionally intelligent fare better in life.
just trust you r instincts always ,they know.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jamie Reygle said...

You got it girl!

Now you got it, why don't you share it with us?

You've been tagged.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home